Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Field of Cooperation
- Appoint UMK as a certified MS Learn Training Partner that qualifies UMK to provide Microsoft certification training to UMK students and staff as well the industry.
- CODE; WITHOUT BARRIERS PROGRAM
UMK can implement the Microsoft Learn for Educators program to:
- Provide training in improving the skills (upskilling) of instructors (UMK staff) as a certified Microsoft Trainer.
- Collaborate in curriculum development for Master's Degree programs A Young Information Technology -based Microsoft module is included classroom integration support.
- Provide opportunities for UMK students to obtain Certification Microsoft Professionals during their studies.
- Provide training module content to certified Microsoft Trainers (UMK staff) for teaching and training sessions for students, UMK staff and this industry
- Targeted 30% of UMK female students will have digital skills and have a professional certificate in the field of Data & amp; AI
- To make UMK women staff as leaders in the organization to expand guidance through the Code program; Without Barriers
- Organize 1 Hackthon to be co -hosted with Microsoft.
- All activities while running the Code program; Without Barriers between Microsoft and UMK is not limited to joint press releases, the use of logos, involving staff and case studies will be shared joint achievements.